3 Digit Combination TSA Cable Lock
- TSA Combination Luggage Padlock
- Manufactured from Zinc Alloy,
- Flexible cable fits in even awkward areas to lock
- Three digit combination that can be easily reset.
- TSA lock enables USA and other Customs Officers to open luggage without damage.
- Instant Alert ! Red indicator apprears when lock has been opened by TSA.
- Best used for luggage & travel briefcases & computer bags.
- Dimensions 50 x 40 x 18mm
- TSA approved - Can be unlocked and relocked by TSA agents without having to break the lock open.
- No key to lose – The 3-digit resettable combination lock is easy to set and use.
- Resettable to 1,000 possibilities – Set a combination that you won’t forget from 1,000 possible combination.
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is an agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that has authority over the security of the traveling public in the United States. It was created as a response to the September 11, 2001 attacks.