8" Heavy Duty Bypass Secateur SK-5, Japanese Steel
- Professional Quality
- Precision Ground Blades
- Blades made from High Carbon Steel SK-5, Japanese Steel
- Each Secateur is individually adjusted by hand for the best cutting action
- Heat treated to give you a sharper, longer lasting cutting edge
- Locking Latch for storage in closed position
- Ideal for pruning rose bushes and other plants in your garden
- Overall Length - 8"
The cutting blades on these heavy duty bypass secateurs are made from the finest quality carbon steel. Hardened, tempered, precision ground and assembled by craftsmen for use by professional gardeners. The handles have vinyl grips on the outer side which makes them comfortable to use and a locking latch to the bottom so your can store them in a closed position. The precision ground blades have been individually adjusted by hand for a smooth, clean cutting action and heat treated to give you a sharper, longer lasting edge.
Maintain the quality of these professional cutters by thoroughly cleaning and lubricating after each use. Store in a dry area and apply demoisturising lubricant before storing for long periods of time.