Diamond Sharpener Pen
- Manufactured from Diamond Grit 320
- The unique design of the file cross-section allows the sharpening of a multitude of different items .
- The sharpening rod can be retracted and stored within the anodised aluminium case.
- Use the Flat Face of the tool to produce a razor sharp edge on any number of difficult to sharpen tools.
- Use the V shaped grooved channel for precision point sharpening e.g. darts, fishhooks, scribers, bradawls etc.
- Use the curved side to sharpen serrated blades or to smooth any other curved surfaces even glass chips.
- Some suggested uses: Knives - Chisels - Multitools - Scissors - Kitchen Utensils - Secateurs - Bradawls - Fish Hook - Darts - Arrows.
- Use as utility file e.g. model making, shaping metal or wood. Deburring sharp edges.
- Pen size with pocket clip. Length approx 140mm
- Non-slip knurled Finger Grip surface on chuck for positive control in use.
- Versatile and efficient tool with a multitude of uses.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)