- Tungsten Carbide Tip
- Suitable for scoring ceramic wall and floor tiles
- Measure the gap you need to fill, and add your measurements to the tile.
- Then use a steel rule and chinagraph pencil (or a felt-tip pen) to mark a cutting line across it.
- Take care that your rule doesn't slip as you make your mark.
- Hold the rule firmly and score along the line with the tile scribe in one stroke, using enough pressure to cut right through the glaze.
- Then put a pencil beneath the scored line and press down each side.
- You should then be able to snap the tile cleanly in two.